List of Tips or Ways for Taking Your Sips, Taking Breaths and Go…
1. Get much needed rest and sleep
2. Feed and fuel your body and mind by getting your meals/snacks
3. Feed and fuel your body, mind and spirit by getting your sips of your favorites drinks
4. Take the time to fuel your body by exercising, physical activity and massage through whatever means and method you like
5. Take the time to nourish your mind through yoga and meditation
6. Take the time to nourish your spirit and soul through spiritual exercise and practice
7. Take the time to nourish your mind and spirit through time with your tribe and girlfriends
8. Take the time to nourish you, your mind, spirit and your family by spending and investing in those who you love and who love you
16. Be intentional in finding the joy in things and treasuring them
17. Be intentional in treasuring your journey and your motherhood
18. Be intentional in these things for your sense of balance, focus,
centeredness, sanity and ability to be the mommy you want to be
as you travel this journey.
19. Remember to show your beautifully brilliant rainbow of mommy true colors
20. May you strive to learn, grow and discover and enjoy this amazing most special journey of a lifetime we call motherhood.
9. Take time to nourish you and your partner, spouse, significant and any other who is in this parenting thing with you as you travel through your motherhood.
10.Nourish your heart, spirit, soul and your babies by taking the time to cherish, treasure, hold dear, and remember the sweet tenderness of your babes and your journey
11.Take time for yourself on a regular basis
12. Learn the intention to make a habit of scheduling these things for
13. Learn the intention of making these ways of nourishing you,
your self care, your body, mind, heart, spirit and soul a priority in your
journey as a mommy.
14. Remember the things/ hobbies that you take a joy in that you can
do for yourself even just a little
15. Learn to implant the value of no and boundaries and protect your
time and the priority of doing so in your journey
Amazing, cherish them.
Believable, trust them.
Childlike, let them.
Divine, respect them.
Energetic, nourish them.
Fallible, embrace them.
Gifts, unwrap them.
Here now, be with them.
Innocent, delight in them.
Joyful, appreciate them.
Kindhearted, join them.
Loveable, love them.
Magical, fly with them.
Noble, esteem them.
Open minded, hear them.
Precious, treasure them.
Questioners, encourage them.
Resourceful, support them,
Spontaneous, enjoy them.
Talented, believe in them.
Unique, affirm them.
Vulunearable, protect them.
Whole, recognize them.
Xtra Special, celebrate them.
Yearning, notice them.
Zany, laugh with them.